Our mission is to come alongside those who are in need of a hand-up in our community. We have the amazing opportunity to embrace others and sow into the lives of women locally, nationally, and globally.
404 Not Found
Since the Summer of 2010, we have completed heartfelt projects to meet the tangible needs of women locally, regionally, internationally:
- Donated over 75 scarves for the ladies of Mercy Ministries in St. Louis and Nashville. Mercy Ministries provides free of charge faith-based treatment to girls who face a combination of life-controlling issues, physically or sexually abused, and/or victims of human trafficking.
- Donated grocery store gift cards, and various home cleaning items for Doorways for Women in Northern Virginia a domestic violence shelter for women and families.
- Donated over 175 new bras to Free the Girls, an international nonprofit organization that provides job opportunities to women rescued from human trafficking. For every new bra collected, they will give a job to a former victim of human trafficking by selling bras in Mozambique, Africa.
- Donated hundreds of baby items for the USO Metro Operation Belvoir Babies. USO hosts a baby shower for women directly in the military or women with deployed spouses.
- Donated over 80 new journals to the Triumph House, a restorative home for victims of sex trafficking.
- Donated hundreds of books to the new community center for Little Lights Urban Ministries
- Donated over $1500 to the Capital Breast Care Center of Georgetown University for our Annual Night of Pink through our Change for Change.
- Donated over 120 lbs of cleaning supplies and household care items to a local domestic violence shelter, Bethany House
- Donated numerous items and gift cards for the Easter Outreach at DC Metro Church
- Donated 25 purses, filled with bath and body care products to our local domestic violence shelter, Bethany House, for Mother’s Day
- Honored the Men of DC Brotherhood with an meal at their last event with our Honor’s Finest Hour event
- Donated dozens of backpacks and school supplies for Cora Kelly Elementary School
- Donated over 200 baby care items for the Shelter House of Northern Virginia
- Donated boxes of toiletry items and $1000 to Capital Breast Care Center of Georgetown University for our Annual Night of Pink
- Donated Target gift cards and household items to the Shelter House of Northern Virginia
- Donated Christmas gifts to the young women receiving counseling at Mercy Ministries
- Donated over 75 purses filled to capacity with bath and body care items for women in our local homeless shelter
- Sponsored over 35 pregnant teens in the foster care system with baby care items, childcare books, nursery items, and diaper bags
- Donated over 120 lbs of cleaning supplies and household care items to our local domestic violence shelters
- Donated dozens of shoes and accessories to Dress for Success of Washington, DC
- Purchased 59 treated mosquito nets, malaria education and treatment with Compassion International’s Bite Back Campaign
- Donated over 440 lbs of food to the Capital Area Food Bank, as well as served at the food bank, packing over 530 Weekend Bags and helping sort 10,000 lbs of food for the DC Metro Area community
- Donated over 75 scarves and cards of encouragement to the Capital Breast Care Center of Georgetown University
- Donated numerous items and gift cards for the Thanksgiving Outreach at DC Metro Church
This is our time to make a difference in the lives of others! Let’s Be Her Change!